In-person Activities Information
In-person participants must read the following information carefully on how the meditations will be carried out, given the unusual context:
- Online sign-up and payment are required in advance. No cash payments on site .
- The doors will only open 15 minutes before the meditation.
- Wearing a face covering is mandatory in the Centre.
- Only bring what you need. Keep your personal effects with you, ensuring that your phone is off.
- No equipment is to be borrowed on site. This includes the meditation cushions and blankets. Only chairs will be available. Note that the carpet has been removed from the meditation room.
- When you arrive, disinfect your hands using the hand sanitizer provided.
- KEEP your shoes on. Please wipe your shoes well on the mat to remove any dampness, stones or debris to avoid damaging the floor in the meditation room.
- Proceed directly to the meditation room to find a seat. The tea area is no longer available.
- You can use the washroom located in the meditation room before and after the meditation.
- After the session, place your chair in the designated “chairs to be cleaned” area.
PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU HAVE ANY COVID-19, FLU OR COLD SYMPTOMS.
Thank you for your understanding with these new requirements that will make it possible for in-person meditations to resume while ensuring the well-being of all.