Meditation for Busy People
FOR EVERYONE • NO PRE-REGISTRATION • NO PRE-REQUISITE
Discover meditation or deepen your practice and understanding of the buddhist philosophy
Wednesdays • 7:30 – 9pm with Rosalind Fox
Meditation is now scientifically recognized as one of the best methods to reduce stress and to develop inner well-being. In reality, meditation offers much more than that. Find real solutions to your inner problems of anxiety, anger, stress, impatience & many more by discovering, re-discovering or deepening this ancient practice.
According to the topic of the class:
1. Learn the foundation of a strong meditation practice
2. Learn how to use meditation to solve particular daily problems such as anxiety, stress, dissatisfaction…
3. Develop your concentration
4. Integrate meditation into your daily life to progressively maintain inner peace no matter what external conditions you are faced with.
- 2 Guided meditations (about 12-15 min each)
- A talk on a practical aspect of meditation to nourish and deepen our experiences & practice of meditation.
Get our newsletter to find out when new series of classes start and to be notified of other special events offered at the centre.
Anxiety and Meditation
January 22 • Anxiety and Meditation
January 29 • Opposing Anxiety
Februrary 5 • Anxiety, Worries and Concentration
Februrary 12 • Living Without Anxiety
Meditation, Anger & Letting Go
Februrary 19 • Acceptance: Strength or Weakness?
Februrary 26 • Anger and Meditation
March 4 • Concentration and the Power to Let Go
March 11 • Patience, a Gift for Ourself
March 18 • Practical Advice to Stay Peaceful
Rosalind Fox has been involved in the activities at Kadampa Meditation Centre Montreal, from the very beginning, more than 20 years ago. Her steady and long term commitment of studying on the Teacher Training Program is an example of her pure and sincere practice of the Buddhist way of life. Rosalind guides meditation in English at lunchtime and teaches the Intro to Meditation classes.
Kadampa Meditation Centre Montreal
835 Laurier E, Montreal, Qc
12$/ class • 40$/ 4 classes (Free for members)
We are a not-for-profit charity. All financial contributions go to support the activities of KMCM and any surplus goes to support the activities of the International Temples Project (ITP), an international fund dedicated to public benefit.